Header Ads

My Life - Kumar vaibhav


A gentle word like a spark of light
Illuminates my soul
And as each sound goes deeper
Its you that makes me whole

There is no corner no dark place
Your love cannot fill
And if the world start causing waves
It’s your devotion that makes them still

Your lips a source to your heart
And your speech is music
As if drowning this earth
In the infinite of this universe

The world is falling
It’s in commotion
But your feel a standstill
Falling and falling and falling…
As if the smoothest fall of life

Your eyes the mirror
Reflecting your love
Brimming with sweet poison
Which I drink
Spellbound, mesmerized

And yes you always speak to me
But I float with you
Unaware of destiny
And time has stopped
As I see only you is real

Where love blooms
As petals of flowers
Taking me into another dimension
Your passion intense
As fire is ice

Your kiss a big bang
As souls change body
It’s a merger so smooth
A shock of ultimate pleasure
So unknown yet so known

Your love a rainbow
As you fill my life
Every shade, my desire
Your smile my life
As my heart skips a beat

I love the way you make me so happy
The way you show your care
I love the way you say ‘I love you’
And the way you are always there

I love the way you touch me
Sending chills down my spine
I love that you are with me
And glad that you are mine

A special world for you and me
A special bond one cannot see
It wraps us in its cocoon
And holds us fiercely in its womb

Fingers spread like fine spun gold
Gently nestling us to the fold
Like silken thread it holds us fast
Bonds like this are meant to last

Though at times a thread may break
A new one forms in its wake
To bind us closer and keep us strong
In a special world, where we belong

This distance is a curse
Erasing it a magical eraser
Your touch, me falling through
It is another world
And I want to move through and through

Your hair, the prison of wind
And this is a fairy tale
As the spell breaks, the world moves
But unmovable is I
As I need more and more of this fairy ride

Thinking of you
More than lifetime
At last I got you
You are not a being, an energy
My beautiful darling life…

-Kumar vaibhav
JAYPEE UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY

No comments